Volunteers in Partnership
The Volunteers in Partnership (VIP) organization began in 2008. The mission of the VIP is to facilitate communication
among all members of the AHS community and to encourage active support and volunteerism at Assumption High School.
Simply by affiliation with the school, ALL Assumption parents, alumnae, and friends of Assumption are members of
this organization. You are invited to become involved in the many activities sponsored by the VIP. Regardless of the time you have to become involved, you are welcome to share with the organization your talents, ideas, and suggestions.
2013-2014 VIP Board Officers
- President: Kelly Shaper
- Vice-Presidents: Chrissy Schoenbachler Wethington '89 and Doug Wethington
- Secretary: Kathy Wittmer Hess '84
- Treasurer: Annette Mattingly
Here at Assumption, we welcome you to become involved. There are numerous ways for parents, alumnae, and friends of Assumption to share their time and talents. Below you will find some of the ways to become involved. To get connected, contact a VIP board officer, class representative, fill out the volunteer form, or contact Joan Johnson, Manager of Special Events and Volunteers at 502-271-2519.
Here are a few volunteer opportunities, please check out the volunteer form for additional ways to become involved:
- Rocket Spectacular Benefit Dinner 2014
- Parent Welcome Calls
- Mock Schedule Night/VIP Opportunities
- Faculty/Staff Appreciation Days
- Open House
- High School Placement Test
- Advancement Office (assist with special projects and mailings)