Welcome, Assumption Alumnae!
Since 1958, Assumption has been graduating talented, intelligent, dynamic young women. Our alumnae are the heart and soul of our community. We are proud of you on a daily basis—proud of the women you have become, and proud of the work that you do.
Our goal in the Alumnae Office, part of the Advancement Department, is to help you stay connected to each other and to Assumption. We are in regular contact with our alums, and mail free copies of The Assumption Magazine four times a year. Additionally, the Assumption Alumnae Association hosts many events throughout the year and welcomes you to come back for those. And, of course, we host reunions every year!
Here are some of the other ways we invite you to stay connected on our website:
- Read The Assumption Magazine. Keep up with fellow graduates and happenings around AHS. Read past issues of Assumption's quarterly magazine.
- Learn about Class Ambassadors. Our goal is for each Assumption class to have at least one Class Ambassador. Interested in being a Class Ambassador? Want to see who your Class Ambassador is so you can get more information about your class? Get information on this page.
- Read our bimonthly enewsletters online. We send bimonthly alumnae enewsletters containing updates on all of the exciting things happening at AHS. This is a library of our enewsletters. Make sure you’re on our mailing list!
- Get involved in Reunion Celebration. Are you celebrating an Assumption reunion this year? Check here for the latest information on Reunion Celebration.
- Support Assumption. Assumption continues to provide high-quality education to young women thanks to the support of our alumnae donors. Each year, our generous donors provide financial assistance to students whose families cannot afford to give them an AHS education, and also provide critical funding for programs like retreat, sports, service learning, theater, and learning differences, among many others. Join our donors.
- Update your contact information. Do you get The Assumption Magazine delivered quarterly to your house? Do you receive our alumnae enewsletters via email? If not, update your contact info! In addition to keeping in touch, we want to know what's new with you. Please send us your updates for inclusion in The Assumption Magazine.
- Connect to us Online. Read the latest news and updates about our students, teachers, staff, and alumae! Friend us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, or join our group on LinkedIn.
- Check out the Class of 2013’s accomplishments and college acceptances. The Class of 2013—our newest alumnae class!—excelled across the board. Read more about their accomplishments and college acceptances.
Here are other ways you can stay involved:
- Stop by AHS! Call the Advancement Department at 502-458-6258 to arrange a visit or tour anytime!
- Come to our events. Click on “Upcoming Events” from the navigation bar above to see what’s going on around AHS.
- Get involved with job shadowing/mentoring. The School-to-Career program at AHS is an important part of the junior year experience. If you are interested in hosting a job shadow or getting involved with the mentoring program, please contact Connie Druien in the Guidance Office at 502-271-2514..
- Support Rocket athletics. Come cheer Assumption athletes on to victory! Visit the Athletics Calendar to see the dates for upcoming games. If you’re interested, we can use your help at home games at the concessions stand. If you are interested in volunteering, contact Lauren Alter in the Athletic Office.
- Become a VIP member. There are always places where you can contribute your time at AHS. From the Rocket Spectacular to the Phonathon, we can use your help! Sign up here to volunteer your time and talents at Assumption!
If you have any questions, or just to say hi, please contact the Office of Advancement at 502-458-6258!